A few thoughts.

From: Dave Pistone <rotor_at_primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 11:46:28 -0700 (MST)

**appears from the dark shadows to voice a few thoughts**

First...my page isn't going anywhere. I'm a little behind in a few
things, but I still accept stories at the same address (rotor_at_primenet.com).
And I'll still post (or try to) any stories I get.

As for the end of this list...

Well...I can't say that I'm not sorry to see it go, because I am. I find
that, through all the spam and snide comments and flame wars...every now
and again, legetimate topics popped up, as well as story, movie and game
notices. Not to mention several thoughts on the ways of Mobian life.

It is unfortunate that, apparently, nobdy else has a system with which to
take of the functioning of the list. (Although there are a few things
happening at my end right now that may allow me to swtart my own in a
month or two...)

Anyway, so long to all...keep reading, and ESPECIALLY writing.

|David M. Pistone | |
|The 100% Furry and Anime Maniac!!! | The Rat's Nest: |
| | bookshire_at_rat.org |
|WWW: http://rat.org/bookshire | |
+----------------------------------------+ Glendale Community College: |
| __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____ | 67116_at_ef.gc.maricopa.edu |
| / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ / rotor_at_primenet.com |