Up, Over and Gone

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 13:44:14 -0400 (EDT)

What can I say?

I enjoyed the discussions (for the most part), I STILL haven't figured
out how to MU* my way to Knothole, and I got to check out the trends in
fanfic while posting my own humble efforts.

Thanks to Ron for appreciating the reviews, Dave for posting my stories
(I've got a few more in development so don't turn off your homepage just
yet), Ken Penders from breaking out of Lurkerland to defend the honor of
Scott Fulop and to banish my ignorance of the funny book business, and
everyone who thought that my own attempts at stringing electrons
together made a positive contribution to the world of Sonic fanfic.

One way or another, we'll be back. Maybe on alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog,
maybe on some other list. Pass the word along to rec.arts.animation
when and if something new should come to pass -- I'd suggest posting to
one of the rec.arts.comics groups but that X-Men crowd seems to have
staked it out as their territory: "There aren't enough FUNNY comics!
They're mostly scary stories with big words about these muscle people
doing nasty things to each other!" [from: "One Big Happy", 4/1/96]

For the last time (until the next time), my schmaltzy Sonic sig: