Re: Re(2): Fanfic and Politics: A

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 09:24:22 -0400

Before I start I gotta say it... love the quote!!

N E wayz, about buying the rights to the show, if anyone ever does Knuckles
should be in the "premiere" episode... that's bound to catch some nifty
ratings. I'd say re-title it Sonic & Knuckles (which would DEFINITELY catch
some ratings), but that'd be a little much, considering that an episode in
which Knuckles doesn't star or appear in wouldn't be thought of as a Sonic &
Knuckles episode.

Then again, they did it with Batman & Robin. :-)

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Who needs luck when you've got talent?!" - Sonic