Re: Sonic #36

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 09:24:19 -0400

>Is it me, or have the covers shown Sally in some very bad situations...

You know why? Because what better way to grab the readers attention than to
place a very important character in a terrible position? Think about it...
when you saw Sally roboticized on the cover, didn't you want to read it
REALLY bad?

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Life is a blast, as long as you don't stop to think about it!" - Sonic

P.S: ALL AOL MEMBERS ON THIS LIST please E-mail me. It's kinda boring having
no one to talk to in the general chat rooms around here. :-(