Re: Sonic #36

From: <SUPERSTH_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 09:24:26 -0400

>You mean there's a chance that the office humor under Fred Mendez has
actually
>gotten funny? THIS I gotta see!

Oh so true. I just got #36 (Date: 22nd of April, you know what year) and the
comic strip is great (but I won't spoil it). Also, the cover of #37 is okay,
but I don't know why everyone is making such a big fuss about it. Until I see
it up close and personal, I don't think it's that hot. Hopefully I'll be
eating my words when that comic is in my hands!

And that "mystery" knight (he he he) shocked me pretty good. Can't wait 'till
next month... oh, and to believe that last year I though things were getting
good! Now they're getting so good that... well... I can't think of a word to
describe it!

SUPER STH_at_aol.com

"Who needs luck when you've got talent?!" - Sonic