Re: Fan-Fiction Short Stories

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 12:00:45 -0400 (EDT)

OK, in the spirit of Aaron's post, let me weigh in with the following:

[submitted for posting]
Space Case
There's been a major development in Robotropolis, one the Freedom
Fighters didn't anticipate. A young stranger also comes into their
midst. Are the two related?

[in development]
When A Bunnie Meet A Bunnie
For all those who ever wondered (like myself) whether Bunnie's
counterpart on the homeworld of the Antisonic [Sonic comics #24] is also
partially roboticized, here's your answer. Bunnie is pulled into the
alternative world and finds herself at the center of a diabolical
plot...one which WASN'T hatched by Robotnik. Who is the evil genius?
And what about Snively and Nicole?

[in development]
My Quills Are Quick
An "Other Sonic" satire: it's San Francisco, 1944, and who's that short
guy in the trenchcoat? It's Sonic Spade, private eye and hardboiled
hedgehog. It's Mickey Spillane meets Mobius in the City By The Bay.

[in development]
Mobius Apocalypse
Tired of reading Sonic fanfic? Want it to be over with? Hoping for
some kind of happy ending? I can't speak about the ending, but along
the way to tying up all the loose ends the residents of Knothole
confront not only death but fates worse than death. This is going to be
one dark ride.

Watch this cyberspace.