Re: Sonic the Hedgehog Chat

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 16:29:00 -0400

>Unfortunately, you're gonna have to post the location for the chat again, and
>I also need to know.... what do I need to download to access the Chat? IRC or
>something like that?

Go to http://rat.org/sonic/irc/index.html on the World Wide Web and all of
your questions will be answered. Or you can follow the IRC link from the
Sonic Resource page, which is located at http://rat.org/sonic/

To reiterate, please don't post questions about the chat sessions to the
list. Send all questions or comments to me directly. In the future, all
posts to the list regarding chat (Aside from those that are mine) will be
regarded as SPAM. So, DON'T DO IT.

Thank you.

-Matt Penna
MilesProw