Re: Behind The Scenes

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 08:46:24 -0500 (EST)

TO: Ken Penders

WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!

Seriously, Ken, thank you very much for your post. Speaking as one of
the resident critics of the comic, I appreciate the insight your post
afforded. Particularly the situation involving the Knuckles story and
why it had to be dribbled out with 2-page teasers. Knowing now what I
didn't know then, I think it safe to say that the REAL story will be an
improvement.

I can sympathize with the problem of deadlines. Your post also leans
toward confirming a pet theory of mine: that some behind-the-scenes
shortstopping by SEGA doesn't help matters. I take it this happened
with the Sally miniseries and delayed its roll-out.

Your statements about future developments are...tantilizing, to say the
least. If you've done any browsing of the fanfic you know that a number
of us have our own notions, pet theories and ideas as to which way the
stories should go. Not all of them, of course, are suitable for Archie,
but this lets you know how one segment of Sonic fans thinks about the
characters and situations.

Thanks again for taking the time,

|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu