Re: Behind The Scenes

From: <Benny7dude_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 10:30:51 -0500

Ken Penders wrote:

<<the fact of the matter is that a LOT of SONIC readers are primarily a
younger audience>>

Ken, thanks for backing me up in this. The fact is, nearly 85% (if not more)
of Sonic's many readers ARE the younger audience. While it's great that the
remaining percentile (many of whom subscribe to this mailing list) are adults
who are enthralled with the more complex aspects of the Sonic mythology, it's
important for everyone to know that in the interest of fairness, the younger
(and more prevalent) audience's needs must also be met. Hence, Sonic stories
aimed at a variety of age groups in our comics. We aim to please all...

Best regards,

Paul Castiglia
ARCHIE COMICS