Sonic's IQ

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 12:17:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Jul 1995, Dan Drazen wrote:

> 'Fraid I have to disagree. Rude Sonic may be, impatient is a given, but
> "slow-minded"? That's not only an insult, it's too far out of
> character. It's the impatience, the refusal to noodle things through,
> that causes Sonic to act rashly at times. Not the Mobian equivalent of
> "playing football without a helmet."

I thought Sonic was intellecutally slow. Sally is always teasing him about it
too. Sonic is pretty clever (getting out of situations), but I can't see him
taking apart Nicole and be able to figure out what all the pieces do. He
would rather just shake her until she worked.

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.org
WWW : http://rat.org/rat | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub