RE: Sonic's IQ

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 02:17:00 -0500

-> According to Sonic's bio, he is "of average intelligence." He's not
-> slow, just impatient, which causes him to rush into things.

Well that is true in the Comic and show. But in the Avntures of Sonic
the Hedgehog Cartoon he actuly alot smarter there. I think the reason is
because he is the only main hero other then tails. So they have to make
him smarter. I do think that he could learn alt more if he could just
slow down so that someone could teach him.