Re: Don Bluth

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 15:06:32 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 15 Feb 1995, David M. Pistone wrote:

> I know this may be a little off topic, but, since we seem to be talking
> about Don Bluth . . .
>
> I heard recently, from a reliable source, that Don Bluth is thinking
> about re-releasing "The Secret of NIMH". This is because it originally
> didn't get the wide publicity he wanted it to. In fact, the word is that
> MGM/UA walked all over it and treated it like some Tom and Jerry cartoon
> short.

Do you mean re-relased, or remade? And relased where? In theaters? I wanna
know! I loved that movie!

Yeah, it's off topic, but I'm god here.. :-)

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77