Re: Don Bluth

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 13:42:19 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 15 Feb 1995, Ratman wrote:

> > I heard recently, from a reliable source, that Don Bluth is thinking
> > about re-releasing "The Secret of NIMH". This is because it originally
> > didn't get the wide publicity he wanted it to. In fact, the word is that
> > MGM/UA walked all over it and treated it like some Tom and Jerry cartoon
> > short.
>
> Do you mean re-relased, or remade? And relased where? In theaters? I wanna
> know! I loved that movie!

I meand re-release, as in the original film. I also mean in movie
theaters. He hopes to get a better audience and maybe it won't flop as
bad as it did in '82. I also mean, that he's still THINKING about it, it
may happen or it may not. That's all I know.

Personally, it would be great if he did.

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /