Re: it's too quite.

From: <craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 95 13:22:57

Well, I think that it SHOULD be from the tv show and not the comic book. It
would be nice if they did a new story. As for the voices, I would keep all of
the voices and add new characters. There really is no way that disney will do
it because they stick to there own stuff so unless they buy sonic, then they
won't do it. Maybe DIC will do it or maybe we can get scott shaw (SP) from the
mini-series to do some of it. I just hope that they DO make a movie. I havn't
heard anything about it other then the little note in the comic book. Maybe
someone out there knows more about it?

Craig / Tails