Re: I'm going to start something

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 20:05:53 -0700

>>I am going to start a petition of sorts to our special friend*, Ted
>>Turner about the SWAT Kats and would know who would sign it.

I sure would. I think there's another petition floating about for an SK
soundtrack. Is that still go?

>>P.s.: *If you dont know what a special friend is then you need help..

Yes, I don't know, and yes, I do need help... Look at what I was a week ago
and you'll understand. I know for certian that what I was a week ago and
what I am now, and the transition bweteen them shouldn't exist.... Hey, I
think I know what you're talking about. Oh Okay! My mistake!!
Ryan "Pastmaster" Kelley
The origional (and mabye only) SWAT Kat Extremist
"Bring me the red page!" - Sirrus
"The blue page!!" -Achenar