Re: Kontest

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 20:34:47 -0700

>Did anyone besides Ryan, Melissa, Peej, and Nick enter my kontest?
>I hope no one else did. :) I take it Christian's Kontest was 10x more
>popular that mine, since he got 10x the entries. :)

Well, just look at the prize HE was shelling out, you in perticuluar. (^3
Well, your contest had better odds of winning something, so those of US who
entered had a better chance of winning than you and I did in Christian's
contest.

>Cherry Festival Survior's Guide for Residents

Hmmmm......
Palo Cedro (Queen Bee capital of the world) Honey Bee Festival Guide for
Residents

>1. ALWAYS wear a name-tag that says "I LIVE HERE!!!"

1. Dress casually; use name brands and a backpack... even if you don't need it

>2. NEVER ask for a map of the town at the visitor's center during the
> summer.

2. Be ready to defend you honnor to the current 4th and 7th grades.

>3. Tell everyone that you're not a "Fudgie"

3. _NEVER_ say that you have lived in Shingletown, know somwone from
Shingletown, or think that Shingletown might have at least one good point.
(Hint: tED has probably born in Shingletown!)

Ryan "Pastmaster" Kelley
The origional (and mabye only) SWAT Kat Extremist
"Bring me the red page!" - Sirrus
"The blue page!!" -Achenar