SK Petition

From: J. Fernandez <Twip_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 21:46:18 -0400

I have started a petition to send to hanna-barberra about the SWAT Kats,
(like uhh, bringing them back.). The list is at
http://www.netcom.com/~twip/bbtsk/ , to get on send me your name and
age, and you're set. Do us all a favor and get fans in your area and
email them to me to, the more names the better. My mail is auto-checked
every minute and the list is updated everytime I can. Also, tell me if
you have a website so I can give you an icon that is linked to the page
so more people sign.