Re: 4th of July

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 96 17:16:26 EDT

>>What, they don't have a 4th of July in Canada? The calendar goes
>>from 3 July to 5 July with a blank in between? Man, I knew the
>>Canadians were miffed that we kicked the Brits out, but after 200
>>years you'd think they'd mellow out a bit!
>
>Yep, we have a July 3 &1/2 instead.... : )

Kewl! I guess that's like February 31st (someone needed an extension
on a deadline, so I gave him three more days :).

>>Who wonders if the Kats have some sort of Independence Day holiday,
>>as many Earth nations have such things.
>
>Who wonders why brake lines develop holes (sorry, it's been a rough
>week).

Fatigue and internal or external corrosion are the usual culprits.
Beats having a master cylinder go on you - stepping on the brake
pedal and having nothing happen is a decidedly disconcerting feeling
while slowing, or trying to slow, for a barrier toll on the Noo
Joisey Toinpike :)

Ed