Re: 4th of July

From: Erin O'Connell <istr2198_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 20:30:19 +0000

>Fatigue and internal or external corrosion are the usual culprits.
>Beats having a master cylinder go on you - stepping on the brake
>pedal and having nothing happen is a decidedly disconcerting feeling
>while slowing, or trying to slow, for a barrier toll on the Noo
>Joisey Toinpike :)

Never been on the Toinpike, but I know the feeling of having an
almost complete lack of brakes (actually, what I was lacking was brake
fluid) when approaching a barrier toll (and a stop light), after
working a 15 hour day. (oh boo hoo - everyone feel sorry for me now!)

Erin

"I meant to do that, really. Please help me locate my
teeth."