Re: 4th of July

From: Ed Rudnicki <erudnick_at_pica.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 96 20:30:11 EDT

>Just in case I don't get a chance (ha ha) to say this beforehand:
>
>Happy 4th of July to all of you on the list who celebrate the 4th of
>July!

What, they don't have a 4th of July in Canada? The calendar goes
from 3 July to 5 July with a blank in between? Man, I knew the
Canadians were miffed that we kicked the Brits out, but after 200
years you'd think they'd mellow out a bit!

Mega - :)'s! And thanks for the nice wishes!

Ed

Who wonders if the Kats have some sort of Independence Day holiday,
as many Earth nations have such things.