Re: Kats Kontest

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 15:20:46 -0400

>> I entered. Did you get my drawing, AJ? I mailed it last week. (I HATE the
>US
>> postal service =P)
>
> Nope. I didn't get yours yet.

Like I said. I HATE the US Postal Service! =)

>> I can't unzip anythin' either. But I saw tED on this "Ten most fascinatin'
>> People" shows with Barbara Walters. I wasn't normal (well, normal for
*me*,
>> that is) for a week. (It was around Christmastime, too =P)
>
>Why not? Do you have pkzip ver. 2.04g or higher?

I don't have it, and that really sucks! (I'll probably get it soon, though.)

>A.J. Freda |Grumman F-14D Tomcat: Role: Fighter, Close Support,
>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us|Tactical Strike, Counter-insurgency, Strategic
<snip=)>
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKAT

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Kris Clawson
"...Walk toward the light 'till you find the sun; and you'll be better off in
the long run. Walk On..."