Re: SKIQ

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 18:04:54 -0700

I'm forwarding this for Cartoon Network. Though this answer sounds a bit
absurd on the surface of things, it does begin to make sense when you realize
exactly what the bumpers *are*; outtakes of the show with some ADR stuff
over title-cards. Anyway, though Tedco paid for them, it seems that they don't
own them - only the rights to use them for a spell on TBS. Another mystery
solved (I'd actually forwarded Matt Weber's post and some of the followup
commentary to Toonnet).