Re: Kats Kontest

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 22:47:25 -0700

>Terra wrote:
>>>AJ, on behalf of DJ and myself, I need to know: Did you send her the
>>>newsletter? And can you send it by snailmail, since I can't really decode or
>>>unzip anything? Please? Pretty, pretty please?
>
>Unzip? Now don't give me any idea! ;)

You forgot the PK! you don't have that program? I consider it highly useful!

>On Sun, 7 Jul 1996, Ryan Kelley wrote:
>>He let me bee it, Terra. IT'S RAD! I'm gonna try to upload it to Maxie and
>>see if he'll carry it. If not, I'll ask Edo to put on his site, so everyone
>>knows.
>
>Why send it to the both of us?

I'm gonna send it to Maxie, but mabye I could send a copy your way, Terra
(So I give her fringe benifits!)

>>(Just watch out! One page scared me to Hell! [It's lovely there!!
>>{NOT!}])
>
>What page?

8^))

>>>Terra Chang
>>>C'est Moi!
>>The White Rabbit! (appears in Alice In Wonderland!)
>
>Through the looking glass.

That's the chessboard one!
Ryan "Ned, your loving accountant says:"[Your nickname here:] Kelley
The only (unchallenged) SWAT Kats Extremist
"Ryan, It's just a show! (and poorly conceived at that)" -Amy Armstrong
"So then, Barney adds more exitement to life than SWAT Kats?" -Ryan