Re: Kats Kontest

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1996 22:41:39 -0700

>>No, don't! I wanna win by process of no one else entering! :) (Some
>>backwards psycology here!)
>
>I entered.

ACK! COMPETITION!

> Did you get my drawing, AJ? I mailed it last week. (I HATE the US
>postal service =P)

Just be glad he dosn't live in Zimbabwe! Think of how complicated THAT would
get!

>>>AJ, on behalf of DJ and myself, I need to know: Did you send her the
>>>newsletter? And can you send it by snailmail, since I can't really decode
>or
>>
>>>unzip anything? Please? Pretty, pretty please?
>>
>>He let me bee it, Terra. IT'S RAD! I'm gonna try to upload it to Maxie and
>>see if he'll carry it. If not, I'll ask Edo to put on his site, so everyone
>>knows. (Just watch out! One page scared me to Hell! [It's lovely there!!
>>{NOT!}])
>
>I can't unzip anythin' either.

Hmmm..... How about a self extracting file? Naw, I'll just use the plain gifs.

> But I saw tED on this "Ten most fascinatin' People"

tED dosn't count as a person! He's a sabre tooth MONKEY! What were they
thinking?

> shows with Barbara Walters. I wasn't normal

That's for sure!! I wouldn't watch somethin' like that if my life depended
on it!

> (well, normal for *me*, that is) for a week. (It was around Christmastime,
too =P)

We all get that way around then! (^3
Ryan "Ned, your loving accountant says:"[Your nickname here:] Kelley
The only (unchallenged) SWAT Kats Extremist
"Ryan, It's just a show! (and poorly conceived at that)" -Amy Armstrong
"So then, Barney adds more exitement to life than SWAT Kats?" -Ryan