Re: SKIQ

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 1996 23:51:48 -0400

At 08:59 PM 7/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I've heard you found the "Katseye News Special Report" A.K.A. The 24th
>Episode of the SWAT Kats. Have you been able to find the "Secret Files Of
>The SWAT Kats" and the "Today on SWAT Kats....." opening? Ask TBS for
>them... They should have them.

Yeah, I find it kinda curious as to why CN doesn't have these either.. You
would think that the "Today on SK", the Secret Files & Gadgets would be
thrown in with the lot when transferred over to them. There were also
bumpers that were inserted just before & after commercials that went along
the lines of "Nice flying SK! Now, take a break!"

-Matt