Re: SK Superchunk!

From: Matt Weber <mweb_at_mich.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 1996 23:51:45 -0400

>>(The CRTC: all the ineptitude of Manx, the arrogance of Feral, and the mandate
> >of "The Pastmaster". Quite the Unholy Trinity.)
>
>Ooooh, more accurate words were never spoke. Hmm. A thought occurs:
> weren't the Tremblays French-Canadian - wouldn't that qualify as
>"Canadian Content"? (yeah, right, huh?) I swear, if we get ONE more
> French station.........I might suggest taking our "War on Atlanta" to the
CRTC!)

>Oh, don't get me started on "Canadian Content"/French channels......

Now, now... Don't get too angry over the CRTC..
Heck, I listen to a Canadian radio station all day AND the CBC has the
_best_ hockey game coverage (Blue puck sucks!)

I wonder if any Canadians in my area saw SK when it was broadcast a few
times on a local channel here in Detroit?? hmm...

-Matt