Re:War on Atlanta!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 08:17:00 -0400 (EDT)

>chance: Oh no! This isn't the *real* Ted! It's only a robot like the rest
>of Tedco! We have to find the real Ted!
>-----====[To be continued...]====-----
(Interlude)
Meanwhile, a diesel-fume-belching bus glides noisily south, bearing DJ to
her appointment with destiny. She clutches the sheathed sword on her lap,
her knuckles white. When that sword is drawn, it must drink, and drink deeply!
She has converted the other riders, driver, and chaperones to Kat fandom, by
recounting the show episodes frame-by-frame during the long, boring ride.
She does this to keep from going into withdrawl, since she has had to leave
her Kat tapes behind.
"Soon, Ssssoooonn, I will join my friends in Atlanta, and you will drink, my
friend. We will change the name of the city to Katlanta!"
>-----====[To be continued...]====-----
=^^=