Re:War on Atlanta!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 06:51:44 -0700

>chance, from his Kats-emblem mil-jeep: "You know, those Brit. Puppet SF
>shows: Thunderbirds, Fireball XL-5, and Supercar! Thunderbirds was created
>1965-69 (50 min. episodes) by Sylvia and Gerry Anderson, for ATV network.
>Dennis Spooner, Alan Fennell, Donald Robertson, Martin Crump, and Alan
>Pattillo were writers. Most notable because Derek Meddings supervised the
>model effects, and he was later to become known for his work in Star Wars.
>Now Supercar scripts were written by...."

ROTFLMAO!! That made my day. Yep, some days said Jeep belongs
to first platoon, company "B", Royal Canadian Anal Anecdotes Battalion
(you know, the one that *didn't* torture people in Somalia....)

(BTW, you forgot "Space: 1999")

>Fred: "Well, sir, those are the only 3 non-Dysney, non-Speelburg,
>non-Japanese series that you don't own. We've never shown them, so I don't
>have a clue what they're.."

Hmmm....subtract "what they're" and you have a rough approximation of the
situation, I think. (oooohhhhh, nasty!)