Re:War on Atlanta!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 08:07:56 -0400 (EDT)

the Pastemaster wrote:
>No, no no no no! More like this:
Sorry Ryan, but I have to vote for Brother Buford's version!
It's got a cool car, a sniper, a ST character, CB radio, robot Ted, no
French national anthem, and a continuing storyline. It will also look better
when animated by Mook!
The only thing we could add to yours is (with a broad ref to T.W.O.OZ:)

(Young not-to-be-named Katfan) waking up: "Oh! Hunh?"

Grandma:" Oh <>, you're finally awake! We thought you was in a coma or sumpin!"

<>: "Oh grandma! I was in Atlanta, and all the other Katfans were there, and
there were fat scientists, and military vehicles, and weapons, and Ted was
there too, and he tried to spoil things for everyone, and then..."

Grandma: "Hush, dear! You've had a bad dream and you're all confused, and
starting to rant! Hush!"

<>: "No, I was really there, and Ryan flipped out, and.. and... I learned
that There's No Show Like the Kats, There's No Show Like the Kats, There's
No..." (KLUNK!)

Grandma has lightly tapped <> on the head with her oxygen tank. Cartoon
stars and little tweeting birdies fly in a ring around her head.
=^^=