Re: just a question, this time

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 20:30:21 -0700

>Now answer me THIS....
>
>To the best of my knowledge, the Kats have never revealed their true
>identities to anyone. Who in MegaKat City is the most likely to know,
>and who probably suspects, who these two really are?

Callie. She's seen them in both the SWAT Kats' indentities, and they don't
"tweak" their voices, to sound like someone else, so unless, she's completly
brain dead, she'd know, just hide it, so they won't get into trouble.

>Philadelphia, PA

Philadelpia has too many trees! When I went there, the trees made me
CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!! (however spelt) and I'm not even... that way. Uh, I don't
freak in closed spaces, and yet the STUPID TREES did THAT to ME!
Ryan "unprintable non-ascii characters" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
It's the give Lou a nickname game!
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Neglected Cook" Wheeler