Re: just a question, this time

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 06:57:40 -0700

>Philadelpia has too many trees! When I went there, the trees made me
>CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!! (however spelt) and I'm not even... that way. Uh, I don't
>freak in closed spaces, and yet the STUPID TREES did THAT to ME!
>Ryan "unprintable non-ascii characters" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
>SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
>It's the give Lou a nickname game!
>"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Neglected Cook" Wheeler

"Claustrophobic", he nails - "mommy" he roasts. Sigh. (Way to go, Ryan!)

<serve above at room temperature, with a sprinkling of smileys>

I guess you'll be voting "Metallikat" in the next election? You know,
their "Bright and Shiny Future" was all glass, bolts and chrome?
(Hmm...sorta like a '53 Buick Roadmaster, come to think of it...)