Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 20:35:59 -0500 (CDT)

>>Oh. Is that all? I can get those and print them whenever.
>
>You can get pics of my fanfic characters?! I thought there were some
>missing...

Well, where are they? I just went to Rat's place . . . what, about five
minutes ago? . . . and I saw nothin'! Where are they???

>>>When I was buying them, the stores were closing them out; but if I see any,
>>>I'll try and get them for yous. :)
>>>
>>both of us?
>
>Yes, both of you!

<claps hands and jumps up and down> Oh goody!! =)

>>Oh that. I've got two variations on it. One with a blue background, and one
>>with a "stained glass" appearance. You don't even download Rat and Maxie's
>>files, convert 'em to BMP and use those? Man. Now you've seemed to slip from
>>what you seemed to be.
>
>Now wait just a second. I did have to convert that stupid thing into BMP
>format. My parents had to get a cheaper on-line service 'cause of all the
>stuff I download from rat and Maxie's sites. *I'm* the one in the family that
>everyone asks for computer advice. I also hook up my own cable and phone
>lines for my room, so I wouldn't say I've slipped from what I seemed to be at
>all!

Yeah, I know how ya feel! At the end of the year, we're gonna get a new
internet service, so if I vanish for a while then appear with a new screen
name, nobody be surprised, okay?

>>and mine
>
>I noticed, nice touch =)

Yup. =)

>>Of course... Why didn't I think of it?
>Well, to quote a very sinister SK villain "Because my brilliant mind devised
>the plan." =)

Ha! Lemme guess . . . Dark Kat? ;) (Now, someone remind me which episode . . .)

>>Which four?
>
>Uh, well, Hard Drive, Greenbox, and...uh...guess =)

Gee, I think I've said this, but I'd take two. One over the other, no
contest guessing who!

>>>Um, no dear, you're not. ("fuzzy" cute???)

Well, hey, when I said "fuzzy" cute, I meant like, y'know, kitty cats in our
world and stuff!

>>I understand that one. Itza... mabye I shouldn't explain!

>>><Runs and hides behind Terra> Terra! The extremist with a thousand
>nicknames
>>>scared me!!!

<pats Kris on the shoulder> It's okay . . . <eyes Ryan, who is now raving to
the wind and dancing around waving his arms> I think . . .

>>I won't go there! It's just my unrealistic thinking. Instead of being Ryan
>>Kelley, I could have been Ryanna Kelley and... "Help mommey! I'm scared!"
>>-A-ko Magami and Louie "waterbed" Wheeler.
>
>Yeah. Whatever.

Oh, don't mind him . . . he's trying to corrupt Louie so he'll be just like
us! =)

>>My brother... er... idiot brother is beginning to like it, so mabye Terra
>>won't be the youngest on this list!

Damn . . . competition!! ;)

>I've

>>>I think I saw his name on there too; and went into another room to cuss Ted
>>>out, again.
>>>
>>I just laugh when I see his name there. THINK! He made the show! That's why
>>it's a smash... only nobody watches it. It will be his downfall! We can
>>watch as he goes bankrupt! THAT'S why I laugh!
>
>Heh.

<cheers from the background>

>>>and

>>>Why not? I'll help! Although, I don't think everyone else are as nutty as
>>we.
>>>(Hope I didn't offend anyone.)
>>
>>The three of us against the world (why does things like this always happen
>>to me? Special effects??)

Oh, I can take care of those--I'm friends with Auden di Willow-Wren, she
knows bunches about special effects and all that stuff. (What do you expect,
being the manager/director/script writer/big kahuna of a whole Vampire soap
opera?)

><An angry mob of three emerge from an alley near H-B in Atlanta>

Terra leaves briefly, then comes back with the rest of the 'Kats list. They
are led by Terra, Ryan, and Lt. Feral!!

>Terra<through a megaphone>: Ted, Give yourself up, Now!!!

<aside> Or terrible things will happen to you. Haven't you read your
horroscope? "Today, you will meet your downfall in the form of three people;
people from your past!! <malicious laughter>"

>Ted<screaming out a window>: And what are you gonna do?

Didn't you see the above? Terrible, horrible things!!

>Ryan<yelling into a radio>: Now!

Terra<to the rest of the crowd>: Okay everybody, we're gonna attack as soon
as our 'Kats take care of the first defences. Who's with me?

Everyone else:<cheers>

><The SWAT Kats fly over H-B and Bomb the studios!>

<Terra offers popcorn to her fellow leaders and watches the fireworks.>:
Ain't it purty? ;)

>Ted: Oh yeah! <Pushes a button in his office>
>Ct. Planet:<busts through the roof of H-B> Bombs aren't good for the
>enviornment, and neither are popular shows that turn evil on their sponser...

Terra: <shrugging shoulders and gesturing to Ryan, who leaves briefly to
come back with five big barrels with the "skull and crossbones" symbol on
them> Yeah, well, Mister Big-Shot, who cares what's good for the enviorment,
if it comes from you, it must be the opposite. <Pretends to be surprised.>
Oh my gosh! You LIED to all those poor kids who you brainwashed to watch you
show, right?

Ct. Plant<confused by Terra's weird logic and starts backing off as Ryan and
Lt. Feral ready the hoses>: Errr, no, that's not it, y'see, I wanted kids to
*understand* about protecting the enviorment . . .

Terra: Ha! As if. When people watch your show, they want to *START*
polluting, not stop. You're a menace to the very thing you try to protect!

Ct. Planet: <Really confused now> NO! No, it's not like that, it's . . . uh,
um, uh oh . . .

Terra:<gesturing to her fellow leaders>: NOW!

<about fifty gallons of bad programming and taste, as well as stupid ideas
collected from Ted Turner's garbage disposal come flooding out and utterly
obliberates the menace to society, Captain Planet!>

Everyone:<Cheers>

Ted:<starts sweating and getting really nervous> All right, what do I do now?

Shadowy figure: Don't worry, boss. I'll take care of them.

>...To be continued.

Now for the "what if's" and "will this happen's":

WILL the three leaders manage to take Ted Turner down?
WILL the horrible Captain Planet return to corrupt young kid's minds once more?
WHO is that shadowy figure . . . and does he have good fashion sense?
WHO is going to write the next part of this, anyway?
FIND OUT when whoever's writing next decides to start working!!! ;)

>Lt FFeral_at_aol.com

>>Ryan "Dolly Demple" [Your nickname here:] Kelley

My partners in crime. ;)

>"...And you actually wnt me to do something?!"

Yes, we do. We expect you to help us take Turner down, y'hear?

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper
Bard of the Bizzare!

"This is supposed to be "great art" . . . but why does it look like a bunch
of decapitated naked people?" --Calvin & Hobbes