Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: Pastmaster <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 22:56:46 -0700

>>>They're just images from rat, and some drawings of my new fanfic
>characters.
>>>(in color, of course)
>>>
>>Oh. Is that all? I can get those and print them whenever.
>
>You can get pics of my fanfic characters?! I thought there were some
>missing...

Then you could send those, if they're computer rendered/

>>>When I was buying them, the stores were closing them out; but if I see any,
>>>I'll try and get them for yous. :)
>>>
>>both of us?
>
>Yes, both of you!

Good!

>>>It's just the insignia thing. I downloaded it from TCN on AOL. I think I
>>also
>>>saw it at rat's site.
>>
>>Oh that. I've got two variations on it. One with a blue background, and one
>>with a "stained glass" appearance. You don't even download Rat and Maxie's
>>files, convert 'em to BMP and use those? Man. Now you've seemed to slip from
>>what you seemed to be.
>
>Now wait just a second. I did have to convert that stupid thing into BMP
>format.

So do I, only I unse Lview Pro for Windows 3.10

> My parents had to get a cheaper on-line service 'cause of all the
>stuff I download from rat and Maxie's sites.

So have I!

> *I'm* the one in the family that everyone asks for computer advice.

Here too, but this is gonna change when we get our new computer with Windows
95 (a mac like virus if you ask me. If anyone disagrees with me on this
about now, you'll recaive this message about forty times!)

> I also hook up my own cable and phone lines for my room,

So do I!!

> so I wouldn't say I've slipped from what I seemed to be at
>all!

I thought you actually had real wall paper and most of it was covered over
by the official posters. My idiocy put me in the dumpster for a week!

>>>and check my screen name.
>>
>>and mine
>
>I noticed, nice touch =)

Thanx 8^)

>>Which four?
>
>Uh, well, Hard Drive, Greenbox, and...uh...guess =)

Personally, I don't know WHAT you see in ANY of the guys! (Mabye because
I'm... um...!)

>>>and

>>>Why not? I'll help! Although, I don't think everyone else are as nutty as
>>we.
>>>(Hope I didn't offend anyone.)
>>
>>The three of us against the world (why does things like this always happen
>>to me? Special effects??)
>
><An angry mob of three emerge from an alley near H-B in Atlanta>

Just give me a mob and a megaphone and watch! World War III!

>Terra<through a megaphone>: Ted, Give yourself up, Now!!!

Ryan<Through a magaphone singing the French national anthem I don't know why>

>Ted<screaming out a window>: And what are you gonna do?

Ted<screaming out a window>: Hey! Who's the cute guy with the megaphone?

>Ryan<yelling into a radio>: Now!

Mob<entering into the room> The master of the universe! (Hey, sonded like a
nice touch!)

><The SWAT Kats fly over H-B and Bomb the studios!>

The whole western hemisphere goes sky high

>Ted: Oh yeah! <Pushes a button in his office>

Ted: Oh yeah! <Pushes a button in his office>

>Ct. Planet:<busts through the roof of H-B> Bombs aren't good for the
>enviornment, and neither are popular shows that turn evil on their sponser...

Ct. Planet<entering> Uh, where's the bathroom?

Ted<gawking at the sight of Ct. Planet> over there!

mob: _*GO*_ Planet

Ct. Planet: The power is yours!
Ryan "unprintable non-ascii characters" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic... anime fan.
It's the give Lou a nickname game!
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Neglected Cook" Wheeler