Re: My post.

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 18:07:00 -0400

In a message dated 1:55 AM 6/19/96, Edo Andromedo wrote:

>About Luna:
>>>Maybe if they have a second moon, it is called Artemis.
>>
>>Say, the world 'Katmandu' in the Katmandu comics has two moons.
>
>BTW, isn't Katmandu the place where those thing that they smuggled in "The
>Metallikats" comes from?

        Was it? Crud, I didn't notice. I wonder if there has been some
crossfertilization between the Tremblays and Carole Curtis there or if it's
just a 'coincidence.' The inhabitants of both worlds are feline humanoids.
IMHO, the females in Katmandu are cuter (especially when they're drawn by
Terrie Smith :).

   / Michael J. Rider / As far as the laws of mathematics refer /
  / jaguar_at_warwick.net / to reality, they are not certain, and /
 / aka: Ixbalam, / as far as they are certain, they do not /
/ Jason_Jaguar_at_Furry / refer to reality. -Albert Einstein /