Re: Ages of listmembers, Feral and some junk.

From: <LtFFeral_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 19:52:48 -0400

>>>Sorry, Ryan. I've got a wall and a half of SK images,
>>
>>If they're computer made... I want em!
>
>Me too! =D

They're just images from rat, and some drawings of my new fanfic characters.
(in color, of course)

>>>three of the four Remco figs,
>>
>>I'll pay you if you buy me 'em. I don't have a place to buy 'em here!
>
>Same here!

When I was buying them, the stores were closing them out; but if I see any,
I'll try and get them for yous. :)

>>>the video game,
>>
>>Damn! I want a Super Nintendo with SWAT Kats game! I've asked and asked,
but
>>my parents keep saying no!
>
>Yeah, I know--I have a Sega, guess it'll have to do until somebody gets a
>brainstorm and makes a Sega game. =P And waiting is *NOT* one of my strong
>points.
>
>>>SK computer wallpaper, I want it! I don't care how crammed my E-mail
server
>>gets! If it's anything downloadable, I'd kill to have it!

It's just the insignia thing. I downloaded it from TCN on AOL. I think I also
saw it at rat's site.

>>>and check my screen name.
>>
>>I don't know WHICH character I'd like to be called, and with my billion
>>nicknames, I'm not so sure I'd want another... well mabye just one.
>
>Oh, I'd take Jake, I don't care if I'm a girl! (I've met a girl one time,
>and her name was Jake!!! Amazing, wot? ;) )
>
>>>And...I made this really neat SK button, and all my school supplies is
>>>covered with SK pitures.
>>
>>How'd you do that?
>
>Errrrr, um, uhhhh . . .

With a button maker, and my computer =)

>> Annnddd I wouldn't mind dating four SK characters:)
>
>Well, gee, there's only two *I* like--three guesses, and the first two don't

>count!! ;)
>
>>You have an advantage over me, YOU'RE FEMALE!!! If I want to top you on
THIS
>>matter (and I don't), I'd have to go HOMO! I already want to date all FIVE
>>female characters with a speaking part, and being friends with Feral and
the
>>SWAT Kats might also not be so bad... but you CAN say gee, that guy looks
>>cute whras I CAN'T!!
>
>Well, maybe you can say they're "cute," but not as in "attractive" or
>"desireable" cute, maybe "fuzzy" cute, or perhaps "cool" cute or . . . oh
>dear, I'm not making sense again, aren't I?

Um, no dear, you're not. ("fuzzy" cute???)

>>Give me a break, okay? (Man! If I was only born a girl!!)
>
>Uhhhhhh <starts backing away> Ryan, DON'T GO THERE!!!!
<Runs and hides behind Terra> Terra! The extremist with a thousand nicknames
scared me!!!

>>I only hope so!

(now

>>>I watched that show once! My dad was sittin' next to me and said "That's
>Gary
>>>Owens, isn't he one of those SWAT Kat people?"
>>
>>Your dad likes SWAT Kats?! Man! My dad likes football. and when that's not
>>on, he'll watch baseball.... and the rest of the time, he's oblivious to
>>realiaty.
>
>O lucky are you! My parents think SK is "Silly, kiddy, too juvenile for
you."
>=P

My sister and my cat like it too. (I'm serious!)

>>>My sister was watching My Little Pony one day and I happened to see
someone
>>>on the credits (I always try to watch credits, even if the show sucks). It
>>>was Charlie Adler. He also did some stuff on Earthworm Jim, too. (I know
>this
>>>had nothin' to do with anything, I just felt like pointing it out.)
>>>
>>Is shi ma ta! (translation: DAMN!) I don't get to see those two shows!
Adler
>>was also on Capt. Planet playing as a jackal, 2 stupid dogs an the grey
>>amobia (is that thing a supposed to be a dog? I just don't see it!)
>
>Capt. Planet????? Ahhhhh! What is he doing THERE?????!!! (I'm kiddin', I've
>seen his name on the credits before. I started screaming at him "WHAT THE
>*HELL* ARE YOU DOING ON THAT SHOW????" Got me a lotta weird looks. ;) )

I think I saw his name on there too; and went into another room to cuss Ted
out, again.

>>>Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
>>>Kris Clawson
>>>"...And you actually want me to do something?!"
>>
>>Hey, mabye we could become good friends!! We're extremists over the same
>>thing! Hey, mabye we could get everyone else (Terra excluded since Terra
and
>>I are a lot alike[great minds think alike]) to become as in love with the
>>show as we are (guys are at a disadvantage, here but I don't care!)
>
>Oooo! Do I get to help?? Huh? Huh? Huh? I wanna help! I wanna help! Can I
>help?? ;)

Why not? I'll help! Although, I don't think everyone else are as nutty as we.
(Hope I didn't offend anyone.)