My post.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 01:55:17 +0700

Subject: Re: Names....

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Erin O'Connell wrote:
>Yes, I do believe that some of my ancestors came over from Ireland -
>now, how did you guess that? : )

Hmm... I wonder if the same thing happen to some of the kats in MegaKat City.

----
Subject: Re: FCNL and fanfic/Dawgs

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, DJ Clawson wrote:
> If you want a map of Megakat City, check behind Briggs' desk, especially
>in "Katastrophe" There's one right there.

It's look like a portion of MegaKat, I think that the MegaKat bay maybe is
on the right side (West?) of the map.

BTW, the map in "The Giant Bacteria" kinda remind me of Hong Kong, I can
just imagine that the junkyard is somewhere on the other island, but there
is no ocean on that map.

>>>A dawg is much smaller in proportion to a kat, more like the
>>>Pastmaster's size and under.
>>
>>Hey, maybe the Pastmaster was a crossbreed between a kat and a dawg
>
> No. Dawgs and Kats are different species all together, and the definition
>of a species is a group of organisms that can interbreed.

Of course it's nothing that a little mutation won't handle.

----
Subject: FCNL and Tuxedo Kat

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Michael J. Rider wrote:
>Have you gotten it yet?

Nope, haven't got it.

>The zip file came through to me with a bad header or something.
>Kewl, a good compression format for once. Where is your site Edo?

I'm currently working on a homepage of SWAT Kats pictures. Want to see it?

>Is it on an anonymous ftp server or web server or what?

Well, I think that it's both of them.

About Dark Kat:
>>>Dark Kat is maybe 6'5" or posssibly 7'--he is a *big* guy.
>>
>>I have a theory that he is only a small kat inside a exo-frame/what ever
>>thingy, and the Dark Kat we saw is only a clever camouflage.
>
> DK does seem to have a 'thing' for technology, non? Lessee, would
>it be an e-frame because he's inside it or a landmate because he's a little
>runt of a kat 'riding' it? The least he could have done was built in a
>missle launcher or a mini gun or something to make it more interesting.
><g>

Maybe he save those things for special occasion. After all, if the SwatKats
find out that Dark Kat is nothing but a mechanical thing, Razor and T-Bone
would definetly use the scrambler missile on him.

About Luna:
>>>Luna is Roman BTW. If their moon is called Luna shouldn't their
>>>planet be called Artemis? :)
>>
>>Maybe if they have a second moon, it is called Artemis.
>
>Say, the world 'Katmandu' in the Katmandu comics has two moons.

BTW, isn't Katmandu the place where those thing that they smuggled in "The
Metallikats" comes from?

Oh yeah, what kind of nickname that Feral gonna call Kataluna in "The Curse
of Kataluna"? Is it Luna?

>>ACK! Why do suddenly the name "Tuxedo Kat" started to appear in my mind?
>
>Don't forget the 'Moonlight Kat.'
>
>"A kat who chases his tail leaves a circular trail." -Luna

Kats Prism Power, Make up!

----
Subject: SWAT Kats Rap!
On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Matt Weber wrote:
>Anyone else see the new promo on TCN WRT the SK?
>
>It's a "rap" song that's actually done pretty well by TCN promoting _only_
>the SK!

Got the lyrics?

>Hats off to Cartoon Network! I'm kinda suprised that TPTB let them spend $$
>for a promo of a show with only 24 episodes..

Hey, it's a good 24 episodes, they have to.

>If I can get it onto videotape, I'll see what I can do to digitize it..

And if you do digitize it as a ADPCM WAV file, I finaly got the player to
play it. ;)

----
Subject: Re: PUT UP SOME ABI PICS!

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Ryan Kelley wrote:
>Yeah. The whole thing's usually focused on the SWAT Kats, so bit characters
>NEVER up.

Of course, when they do show a bit more about them, they are great. Feral
is really lucky to get some of these chances, and I think that he gonna get
a big one on "The Curse of Kataluna". The characters in SWAT Kats are
definetly unforgetable.

>>(And Ryan wanted to date four characters from SK? Lessee...Dr. Abi, Ann Gorra,
>>Callie Briggs, Felina Feral, AND Turmoil? All at once? *There's* a
>>conversation I'd like to hear...)
>
>Life sux, huh? I end up liking the show even more and I might fall in love
>with yet another character!

Yeah, a good story can make you fall in love to its characters.

Well, at least Courtney Farris is lucky enough to fall for Jake, and not to
one-episode-character like Doc Konway.

>Oh, yuk! I don't want that! If I start saying
>weird things about somebody new, I beg you, THROW ME INTO A MENTAAL
>INSTITUTION!!

Good, I escort you to there. Who knows. Maybe we get to see Lenny Ringtail
there.

>Ryan Kelley

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id