Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:22:26 -0700

>>>The out takes were a SCREAM!!
>Yeah- I always tell folks to watch the closing credits for it, instead of
>automatically hitting rewind at the end. The idea of outtakes in an animated
>feature is pretty silly in itself. Takahashi- She's great at comedy (Maris,
>Ranma, and the 1,742 Urusei Yatsura titles) and horror (The Laughing Target,
>Mermaid's Scar, etc.) Maybe Lum-Kat needs to visit the Kat planet (see- I'm
>back on topic!) and become Chance's girlfriend! (mini fanfic follows:)

Yeah. I should see those too. Is Ranma funny? It always looks dumb in the
reviews, oh well, Maris was hysterical, when IT'S review sucked!

>Lum-Kat: (floating above the ground, looking very spiffy in a tiger-stripe
>swimsuit and boots) "Daling- Come Here!"
>Chance: (rubbernecking) "Hey, there's Callie!"
>Lum-Kat:"Kzzzzzzt!" (Lum-Kat produces a lightning bolt that FRIES Jake!)
>Jake: (now in a heap, with burnt, soot covered fur) "Mummhw, Unnnnh!!"
>Callie:"Chance, you're a mess! You act like a pig, too! What's wrong with
>you? Why can't you be more like Chance! It's time you straightened up!"
>(Callie pokes her toe at the charred heap that Jake has now become.)
>Jake: (heap collapses)

((^3 I always did like Chance more than Jake. I think my little edit
improved it just a bit! ;)
>=^^=
Ryan "Charlotte" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Ultra Super Mega Extremist fanatic, anime fan.
You mean I'm supposed to HAVE a mind?
"Help mommey! I'm scared!!" -Louallen "Jedimaster Louie" "Zazzy" Wheeler