Re: Anime, Anime, Anime!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 07:51:38 -0400 (EDT)

Ryan reacted:
>Yeah. I should see those too. Is Ranma funny? It always looks dumb in the
>reviews, oh well, Maris was hysterical, when IT'S review sucked!
Ranma's pretty good- but find a subtitled version if you can. The trailers
do make the dub look like it's stupid. I like UY a bit more than Ranma, and
of course there are 37 UY movies, 83 UY OAV's and 1,472 UY TV episodes, so
there's a lot more to like. You'd like Ms. Sakura, I think!

>I think my little edit improved it just a bit! ;)
Naah- It works better with Chance getting fried all the time. He's a bit
more confident with the femkats! It's easier to imagine him oogling the
other gals when he's got a gorgeous (and jealous) girlfriend. Jake wouldn't
cross that line...

>The girl with the green eyes? She only had one sentance and was so bit
>parted that I consider that she's not even speaking!
Ya said speaking part- & she spoke. So there. She designed the focusing
system for the satelite in "Unlikely" too! It's not her fault that she got
upstaged!
=^^=