Anime, Anime, Anime!

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:42:35 -0400 (EDT)

>Ryan reacted, on Maris:
>>The box cover and description made it sound like a WPT! How did I know that
>>it was funnier that A-ko?
Told ja so!
>>The out takes were a SCREAM!!
Yeah- I always tell folks to watch the closing credits for it, instead of
automatically hitting rewind at the end. The idea of outtakes in an animated
feature is pretty silly in itself. Takahashi- She's great at comedy (Maris,
Ranma, and the 1,742 Urusei Yatsura titles) and horror (The Laughing Target,
Mermaid's Scar, etc.) Maybe Lum-Kat needs to visit the Kat planet (see- I'm
back on topic!) and become Chance's girlfriend! (mini fanfic follows:)

Lum-Kat: (floating above the ground, looking very spiffy in a tiger-stripe
swimsuit and boots) "Daling- Come Here!"
Chance: (rubbernecking) "Hey, there's Callie!"
Lum-Kat:"Kzzzzzzt!" (Lum-Kat produces a lightning bolt that FRIES chance!)
Chance: (now in a heap, with burnt, soot covered fur) "Mummhw, Unnnnh!!"
Callie:"Chance, you're a mess! You act like a pig, too! What's wrong with
you? Why can't you be more like Jake! It's time you straightened up!"
(Callie pokes her toe at the charred heap that Chance has now become.)
Chance: (heap collapses)
=^^=