Re: Another buncha messages

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 12:36:14 -0700

>>>has the name of the Kats' planet ever come up?
>>Not that I know. If the name was mentioned on that last ep, then somebody
>>say something.
>
>What last episode?
It's that one that everyone's watching TCN to find the next SWAT Kat Super
Chunk about.

>>I just call the planet Megaluna.
>
>Well, I'm currently curious on the name of their moon. What is the name of
>their moon (or moons) anyway?
>
>BTW, I propose the name "Luna" for their moon.

Megaluna and Luna! Sounds like a "weird" and mythical idea. Possably they
were named inthe dark ages. I could see how that works

>>> Re: Is it just me....
>>>....or does the Dark SWAT Kats look like the original SWAT Kats?
>
>>Gee I donno. Is there some way for me to make a "komparrison"?
>
>The TurboKats, the uniforms, and the Glovatrixes. Don't forget to see some
>of the sketches in rat.org to see the differences (or resemblances).

Oh, those. I thought the exact same thing. I'm in the process of coloring a
huge one the way the DM (my way of saying same, but evil) SWAT Kats looked.
My Soishinsha anime style shading makes it look cool.

>>Mabye a sign of authorty, but then, Mayor Manx and Callie should carry one
>>as well.
>
>Hmmm.... Interesting.
>
>>Or, even better would be that Dark Kat IS Feral.
>>As in Feral died sometime after "A Bright and Shiny Future" and has
>>come back in the past to haunt himself.
>
>Well, at least it's better than my theory on Hackle is really Jake from the
>future (which something that I think of after DJ mention that Hackle look
>like Jake if it Jake was an old kat). Of course it's nothing serious you
>know.

I've never noticed the semblance until DJ said something. Who knows WHAT the
origional story line was like? I'd kill to meet up with the Termblay
brothers and find out What they were going to put into the show.

>Louiiiieee! I really miss you Louie, I've been reading all of your previous
>mails that you sent to me. I really really miss you!

Oh REALLY now!!

>>Well, I couldn't read your summary very well Edo,
>
>Is the file got corrupted, or my writting is really that bad?

No, he said that the pi symbol was used instead of an N and there was
computer code that scrambled the fanfic. I've had the same thing happen to
me. Rat kept yelling at me that I kept doing something wrong. Don't worry,
it's nothing!

>>Oh, Terra; did you get my story and send it to Maxie or
>>whoever you sent it to?
>
>Well, I do know Terra got the story that you sent me. She ask me for the
>story that you gave me, so I gave her the story.

Louie's kind of dense. I've told him I could send it, and even if it didn't
work through a modem, he could still give it to me in person.

>>Jedi LouAllen 'Louie' Wheeler
>>
>>Oh, P.S., Here's the first release of the Demographics Pole-er, Poll.
>>If you're not on it, send me the info here at this address. Bye.
>
>>Name: Edo Andromedo Christyono
>
>See? Not everybody use their last name very often.

It's a cool last name, though.

>>Age: 16
>
>19/12/1979. Sorry but I can't give the exact temporal cordinate, because I
>don't know.

Did you know that you're the only one on this list I know of that's closest
to my age (Outside of my area, of course.)

>>Interests: Any Sci-Fi (Star Wars, Robotec, etc., etc., etc...)
>
>That include SWAT Kats.

Well, we all know we all love SWAT Kats, but does anyone love them more than
me? I need someone to relate with here!

>> Yeah, you probably didn't want to ask. Now if only I could get a *real*
>>sword before I hit Atlanta . . .
>
>Ahh... Louie, you're a Jedi master, aren't you? I'm sure that you got a
>spare light saber for DJ. :)

What's wrong with a solid Tri-Crome Archeivic Omega blade? Well.... you'd
have to have almost ten thousand years worth of training to obtain one, and
about a year more of training to weild one properly so... Stick with a light
sabre.
Ryan "Boomer" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. What mind?
I don't have enough time right about now to write, or... type a quote this time.