Re: hi

From: Ryan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 12:51:04 -0700

>Everybody else is doing it, so why can't I?
>Here we go...
I've done this to everyone, so why not.
Here I go...

> Name: Matthew Todd Martin
> Nicknames: "Brother Buford", "Martholomew", "Mah-hew" (don't ask), "Quacker
> Jack" (again, don't ask)

You took my line! (Don't ask!)

> Interests: SWAT Kats (duh), ST:TNG, DooM, playing the guitar, computers

If you like Star Wars, along with the other stuff, you'd like Louie!

> Quote: "You doing anything this afternoon?" (my friends hear this often)

I always hear: You doing anything today?

>Favorite
> material
> possesion: my tan/white 1975 Plymouth Fury (hey, what's wrong with that?
> It only has 145,000 miles on it!) mainly because I've got a
> stereo in it worth more than the car!

I wanna car! I gotta stereo AND a defragger! Now all I need is the car 95
(No defragger)! Then I'd have: Microsoft Car 95 it's gotta Defragger!! (With
stereo!)
Ryan "Boomer" [Your nickname here:] Kelley
SWAT Kats Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. What mind?
I don't have enough time right about now to write, or... type a quote this time.