Re: Another buncha messages

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 15:34:57 -0500 (CDT)

>>What last episode?
>It's that one that everyone's watching TCN to find the next SWAT Kat Super
>Chunk about.

I've already seen it (The first time it ever aired, so don't get upset
thinking you missed the Chunk already. I saw it the first morning it was on.=

You don't know how dissapointed it made me——I ws hoping that they had
actually started making new eps.! =( )

>>>I just call the planet Megaluna.
>>
>>Well, I'm currently curious on the name of their moon. What is the name of
>>their moon (or moons) anyway?
>>
>>BTW, I propose the name "Luna" for their moon.
>>
>Megaluna and Luna! Sounds like a "weird" and mythical idea. Possably they
>were named inthe dark ages. I could see how that works

Well, I hate to be technical and junk, but "Luna" was the name of the
goddess of the moon in I think, either ancient Rome or Greece. Not to
mention the name of Sailor Moon's black cat. =)

>>>Mabye a sign of authorty, but then, Mayor Manx and Callie should carry=
 one
>>>as well.
>>
>>Hmmm.... Interesting.
>>
>>>Or, even better would be that Dark Kat IS Feral.
>>>As in Feral died sometime after "A Bright and Shiny Future" and has
>>>come back in the past to haunt himself.
>>
>>Well, at least it's better than my theory on Hackle is really Jake from=
 the
>>future (which something that I think of after DJ mention that Hackle look
>>like Jake if it Jake was an old kat). Of course it's nothing serious you
>>know.
>>
>I've never noticed the semblance until DJ said something. Who knows WHAT=
 the
>origional story line was like? I'd kill to meet up with the Termblay
>brothers and find out What they were going to put into the show.

Me too, on both accounts. And about the original storyline that never saw
its end? =( Well, that's what fanfics are for, ain't they? ;)

>>Louiiiieee! I really miss you Louie, I've been reading all of your=
 previous
>>mails that you sent to me. I really really miss you!
>>
>Oh REALLY now!!

Ooo, Ryan, just to annoy you a little, I just thought you'd like to know
that I'm a Star Wars fan too. I don't exactly miss Louie so much that I'd do=

what said above personage did, but still <shrug> BTW, I love the name! (One=

of my favorite characters in the Vampire Chronicles is named Louis, which is=

a formal version of Louie, isn't it?)

>>>Oh, Terra; did you get my story and send it to Maxie or
>>>whoever you sent it to?

Well, yeah, but we couldn't decode it, something went beserk in my computer.=
 =P

>>Well, I do know Terra got the story that you sent me. She ask me for the
>>story that you gave me, so I gave her the story.

Well, JEEZE, tell me when you're talking about me here! I'm right here,
waving my arms and jumping up and down, can't ya see me? ;)

>Louie's kind of dense. I've told him I could send it, and even if it didn't
>work through a modem, he could still give it to me in person.

Yeah, but it'd be pure hell to re-type the whole damn thing into the
computer——trust me, I know. I tired that once, didn't work.

>>>Name: Edo Andromedo Christyono
>>
>>See? Not everybody use their last name very often.
>
>It's a cool last name, though.

Yeah! How's it pronounced?

>Well, we all know we all love SWAT Kats, but does anyone love them more=
 than
>me? I need someone to relate with here!

Errrr . . . I don't know about that. I really do love the SWAT Kats, really=

I do, but I have a lot of other groups that I'm a part of! (Like Doctor Who,=

Anne Rice, Sonic the Hedgehog, the RPG . . .)

>>> Yeah, you probably didn't want to ask. Now if only I could get a *real*
>>>sword before I hit Atlanta . . .
>>
>>Ahh... Louie, you're a Jedi master, aren't you? I'm sure that you got a
>>spare light saber for DJ. :)

Or you could make one——I've read that's supposed to be the last test of=
 a Jedi.

>What's wrong with a solid Tri-Crome Archeivic Omega blade? Well.... you'd
>have to have almost ten thousand years worth of training to obtain one, and
>about a year more of training to weild one properly so... Stick with a=
 light
>sabre.

And anyway, light saber's are easier to carry and conceal. (Just one
question: How are you going to get it through the metal detector at=
 customs?)

Oh yes . . . DJ, if ya didn't get my message earlier, I live in Austin, so=

when you're in Huston, drop me a line! My number is: (And Ryan, don't you
**dare** make any obscene phone calls to me, or I am never gonna speak . . .=

er, WRITE to you again!!) (512) 328-3704. Anyone who wants to talk
personally, can call! I'm home alone (well, not alone——Grandma's coming=
visit) all day, so i'll be able to answer the call, 'kay? =)
>Ryan "Boomer" [Your nickname here:] Kelley

Okay . . . but my nickname only works with my name! (TerraCotta) ;) Or,
howzabout a title? "Reality Jumper," anyone?

>SWAT Kats Super Mega Extremist, anime fan. What mind?

None whatsoever. ;)

>I don't have enough time right about now to write, or... type a quote this=

time.

I do!! Look below and you'll see!! =)

Terra Chang
Reality Jumper