Re: MegaBeam

From: Brother Buford <buford_at_halifax.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 15:15:40 -0400

>On Thu, 30 May 1996, Arthur John Freda wrote:
>>In "Unlikely alloys", why didn't they just blast zed with the megabeam
>>before he reached pumadyne and took it?
>
>Which "mega" thingy? The MegaBeam that Razor tried to used against Zed, or
the MegaLaser that PumaDyne develop?

Razor used the MegaLaser and PumaDyne had the MegaBeam.
That thing was a satellite, not a weapon. It was designed to stop
earthquakes. I don't think they could have used it, because how could they
have aimed it? Zed aimed it with his/its arm, but that was a *big* arm.
Oh, and stop eartquakes? Looks like it made some to me.

>>A.J. Freda
>>ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us

>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

Brother Buford