Re: MegaBeam

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 11:43:58 +0700

On Fri, 31 May 1996, Brother Buford wrote:
>Razor used the MegaLaser and PumaDyne had the MegaBeam.
>That thing was a satellite, not a weapon.

Is it the same satellite that Turmoil gonna use in "Turmoil II: The Revenge"?

>It was designed to stop
>earthquakes. I don't think they could have used it, because how could they
>have aimed it? Zed aimed it with his/its arm, but that was a *big* arm.

Besides they need a big power source to power it up. And I think that with
all the knowledges that Greenbox got, Zed/Greenbox modified the satellite
to be more powerful than what it supposed to be.

BTW, why go to PumaDyne? Why not the junkyard?

On Fri, 31 May 1996, Arthur John Freda wrote about "chilipep.wav":
> Microsoft ADPCM. Why? Can't you play it? Does your sound card
>support 16 bits at 22 Khz?

Er, what sound card? I use a MacOS compatible computer.

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id