TurboKat

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 15:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

        About a week ago, I made a paper-airplane turbokat with a lot of
paper and tape. It flies! I have a cockpit, tail fins, flaps at the end
of the wings, and all that's missing is retracable wings! (If I did that,
I don't know how the HECK they could stay on.) When will the TurboKat
models be in the /drawn area on rat?

        Who drew the katsvg.gif, kats04.gif, bwtbone.gif, bwrazor.gif,
katsmetl.gif? I am working on bwtbone.gif, and I have already finished
the penciling. These pictures are good drawing practice and look cooler
than on the cartoon. Is it possible on obtaining a "how to draw" from
whoever made those pics? I'm guessing Christian, because of they way the
kats are drawn, but I'm not sure. That would make a cool part of the 3rd
season opener. (The katsvg.gif) Instead of the turbokat like in the 1st
season one.

A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please
ah518_at_traverse.lib.mi.us e-mail me!!
"Tails" on IRC SWAT Kats The Radical Squadron, the radical fan club
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS