Re: An Okha for Edo

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 02:15:12 +0700

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Paul Kemner wrote:
>>Edo Andromedo wrote:
>>Re-consider what?
>The statement you made previously, Edo, The statement you made previously.

The "It's the pilot that make the plane fly and not the plane that make the pilot fly." statement?

>See Edo- the stated mission of the Okha was to be a rocket-powered Kamakaze
>bomb- but maybe the real (secret hidden illuminated) mission was to reduce
>the number of potential pilots, making promotion for the survivors easier.

I think that a man guided bomb is far more effective than just a regular bomb.

>Maybe the same thing could be said for the Enforcer's airframes?!?!?! It's
>evolution in action!

Well, I don't think that Feral would let Felina fly a flying bomb.

>*******
>Paul Kemner
>pkemner_at_bright.net
>*******

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"Be seeing you!"