An Okha for Edo

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 08:17:24 -0400 (EDT)

(Wow- that subject line sounds like a great story title!)
>Edo Andromedo wrote:
>Re-consider what?
The statement you made previously, Edo, The statement you made previously.

>What is the Red Lynx mode of propulsion anyway? The force?
It's propelled by a lased stream of top quarks. R.L. gets them from the
quantum foam. He isn't aware of how he does this (but do any of us know
where we get our quarks?)

>I think I once saw the Cherry, is it the one that Japan use as a man guided
bomb?
Roger That!

>Me:
>I just think that the Okha is a lot more
>appropriate as a model, considering it's superior performance,
>manoeverability, style, mission, and that the country of origin fits well
>with that anime style!
See Edo- the stated mission of the Okha was to be a rocket-powered Kamakaze
bomb- but maybe the real (secret hidden illuminated) mission was to reduce
the number of potential pilots, making promotion for the survivors easier.
Maybe the same thing could be said for the Enforcer's airframes?!?!?! It's
evolution in action!

*******
Paul Kemner
pkemner_at_bright.net