Re: Metallikats... where does ted keep these sk tapes anyway?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 21:33:02 -0500 (CDT)

> I noticed that when it got back from the commercial on TCN and
> showed the "Relentless Missile" chasing after them, the characters and
> sound became a little blurred/fuzzy. Is this just my cable provider, or
> did everyone else experience it too? Does ted keep these tapes outside
> without a box in the mud? The old huckleberry hounds, etc. tapes are in
> better condition than the SWAT Kat ones.
>
> A.J. Freda If you don't know what SWAT Kats is, please

    This is scary. The master(?) copies of the SK's eps that TCN gives world
wide showings of are inferior? When I visited TCN homepage yesterday I wrote
to them (It wasn't the toonnet_at_aol.com address, does that means it's changed?)
asking if the eps were kept on some type of degradable medium and if so that
they change immediately. They haven't written back yet and if and when they do
I'll post the response. I would think that something like TCN would keep all
of their programs in the most perfect condition possible, like on digital tape,
but from what I'm hearing, that's not the case. If this is what the SK's eps
are like now on TCN, think about what they'll be like in a few more years.
Like I said, it's scary.

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/