Re: 2 openings?

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 21:22:26 -0500 (CDT)

> >played both. I take it they played the "Today" version on TCN, right?
>
> No, unfortunately TCN doesn't play either of the openings. TBS used to
> play them when they were airing SK.

    Yeah, I've seen the TBS stuff, that's where I got all of my bad copies of
the second season eps since that local station dropped the show. (I shoulda
written letters or something. It never occured to me that they might let go
of series so good.) Shame they don't play it. Let me guess, it gives TCN more
time to play commericials for Space Ghost Coast to Coast and World Premiere
Toons, right?

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/