Re: Metallikats... where does ted keep these sk tapes anyway?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 20:00:17 -0700

>Brother Buford
>(Just remember, Ted wants to be your friend. Yeah, and the SWAT Kats want
>to invite Feral to the salvage yard to show him the latest contraption on
>the TurboKat.)

Yeah, and there was someone on rec.arts.animation who has really done a lot
for the "Sailor Moon" fans, and was praising Tedco to the hilt for agreeing to
air the series as it gets pulled from syndication across the country. This guy
seemed as though he'd really poured a lot of himself into the fight to give SM
fans at least *some* outlet to see the show, and I couldn't bring myself to
annotate each of his little psalms to Tedco with a convenient (and opposite)
parallel from the world of "SwatKats". Funny how Tedco appears to have
listened to the pleading of the Moonies, the fan coalition, and Andy Heyward, but
refused to do the same with us and the Tremblays despite what I suspect is at
*least* a similar-sized fan base.

There's a lesson to be learned from all of that. Too bad I'm out of chalk.